Want to play? Get in touch!
Register for Clinic - Opens in September for 2017!
Register for Season - Closed for 2016, 2017 opens December 2016
If you would like to join our league this season, sign up or contact us to find out more information. All questions are welcome!
517-545-9322 (Dawn and Ed DeCamp)
517-881-9094 (Julie Moore)
Welcome to Howell Jr Lacrosse!
Join the fastest growing sport in North America!
Teams for grades 3-8, boys and girls are both welcome, although this is boys lacrosse and boys lacrosse rules apply.
STICK HANDLING and CONDITIONING CLINIC - $150 (payment plan available)
- Location is 2/42 Church in Brighton
- 10am to 12 noon for grades 3-6
- 12 noon to 2pm for grades 7-8
- Must be a member of US Lacrosse ($25 membership) (http://www.uslacrosse.org/membership.aspx) for insurance purposes
- Click here to register online (opens Sep 1, 2016)
2017 SEASON REGISTRATION - $300 (payment plan available) ENDS Feb 1, 2017! - SPACES ARE LIMITED (22 per team)
- Online registration starting Dec 15, 2016 (click here to register online)
- Must be a member of US Lacrosse
- All practices at Parker Middle School
- Games are at Parker Middle School or less than an hour away
- All coaches are certified by US Lacrosse
- Season is end of March to at least June 1
- All teams play in two Tournaments, possible third at no extra cost!
- If your player needs shorts for this season they are $25.